“If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?”
- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
We often daydream of ourselves as we wish to be, things that we could’ve and should’ve done differently. We replay scenarios in our head, regretting our inaction, thinking of the infinite different ways things could have played out. Wake up from that dream.
Stop thinking about what you would have done, and start looking back at what you actually did. If you’re not impressed, then it’s time to make some changes.
- senseiforscoundrels reblogged this from admiraltitmouse
- senseiforscoundrels likes this
- absentautumn reblogged this from tastylittletreats
- centaurgirl likes this
- molly-e-lynch likes this
- charklestimon likes this
- m-al likes this
- exeo likes this
- wishinfoolius reblogged this from tastylittletreats
- thecontinent15 likes this
- admiraltitmouse reblogged this from tastylittletreats
- tastylittletreats posted this